Look closely and you’ll understand.
Everyone knows that if you are going to operate a business in today’s world you need a domain name. It is advisable to look at the domain name selected as other see it and not just as you think it looks. Failure to do this may result in situations such as the following (legitimate) companies who deal in everyday humdrum products and services but clearly didn’t give their domain names enough consideration.
1. A site called ‘Who Represents’ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity.
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views.
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island.
4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder.
5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company.
6. The Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales.
7. If you’re looking for computer software.
8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church.
9. Brainless art designers, and their whacky website.
10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website.