I used to always do these things on MySpace. I figure, why not end an evening this way?
FINISH THESE SENTENCES:
1. My ex is: a good friend
2. I am listening to: silence
3. Maybe I should: go to bed
4. I love: my life at the moment
5. My best friends: are the awesomeest (don’t I sound positively 8th grade)
6. I don’t understand: calculus
7. I lose: my keys fairly often
8. People say: crazy things
9. The meaning of my screen name is: nothing. It’s my name.
10. Love is: like oxygen.
11. Somewhere, someone: is sleeping.
12. I will always: wonder about things
13. Forever seems: like a long time
14. I never want to: eat my own head
15. My cell phone is: missing at the moment
16. When I wake in the morning: I hear sports radio coming from my alarm clock
17. I get annoyed at: inconsiderate people
18. Parties are: fun if they are with people I know
19. My dog is: non-existent since I don’t have one.
20. Kisses are the worst when: they come from cows
21. Today IAM: . No need for any other words.
22. Tonight I will: sleep soundly.
23. Tomorrow I will: work
24. I really want: the weekend to get here
25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I: made a face
26. I will next drive my car: tomorrow to the store
27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is: bark
28. Bright or Dark Room?: dark
29. If I’m alone in a room with two beds, I sleep on the one that: is most comfortable
30. The last thing I said to someone was: good night.